It is always fun to try new things, don’t you agree? Stampin’ Up is trying out something new called product medley. This product is all inclusive, while supplies last.
On stage was so exciting as we learned about all of the new products in the annual catalog releasing in June! However, this new product medley offering was one of the most exciting things we learned about (in my opinion). This new kit is a different type of offering from Stampin’ Up! and I am loving the concept! Here is what this kit contains. First and foremost, the stamp set.
As you can see, the stamp set has 18 different images that will help your creativity bloom fully for birthday, thank you or even congratulations cards! The picture below gives you a snap of what is contained in this kit. This kits is while supplies last ONLY!! It is sure to sell out! So, if you are interested in this kit, you will want to order it today! If you use the host code PC6ANKXD when ordering, I will send you an ink pad of your choice. If you don’t have Melon Mambo or Night of Navy these colors are the ones that will coordinate well. Please email with an ink pad color of choice! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks:ABC
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.
Leave a Reply