What card club can do for you? If you are someone who puts everyone first and needs a reason to protect some time for yourself, and filling your own cup with JOY so to speak, then the Barn Owls Card Club is for you! Everything comes die cut, embossed scored and ready to assemble so that you can actually unwind and create, and even socialize while you do it, if that is your need. I will provide a zoom community in which we can go over the projects and chat while we work!
includes shipping and approx. $20 in product
- Once you subscribe, you will be charged monthly and receive kits until you cancel.
- You can cancel at any time, but if you cancel after the 15th of the month you will receive that month’s kit and not receive a refund.
- To get the current month’s kit, you must be subscribed and payment must be received by the 5th of the month. Payments made after the 20th of the month will be allocated to the next month’s kit.
- Kits will be shipped by the last day of the month. If there is a problem with shipping I will email you as soon as possible and let you know.
- There are no refunds, substitutions, or exchanges on club kits.
- Kits will include $20 in product each month, however what product will not be announced before hand.
- Products will not be exchanged out for other items. Stamp sets will not be included in the $20 product part of the monthly club.
- Each month I will offer the featured stamp set or bundle as an add on to your kit. You will be able to add on the featured Stamp Set or Bundle when possible using the club host code. You can always choose to use stamp sets you already own.
- After 6 consecutive monthly kits you get to choose $25 in FREE products on your 7th month.
- Emails will be sent with the PDF and video when the kits are shipped on the last day of the month. To get the current month’s kit, you must be subscribed and payment must be received by the 5th of the month. Payments made after the 5th of the month will be put toward the next month’s kit.
Laura is full of ideas and helpful tips to create beautiful cards and paper crafts. I have grown so much in my skills thanks to her. I joined her team about 7 years ago and continue to learn from her. She is always ready and willing to help her team.
Laura is so creative! She is always willing to show me imaginative little tricks to add details to my cards, and she makes it very easy. Crafting with Laura is one of my favorite ways to spend a weekend afternoon.
I had moved down to New Albany from up North and I knew about stampin up so I went on the internet and found Laura Anderson and I got a hold of her and she got me doing Stampin’ Up! and she is so good at this and we have been stamping together now for 10 years. She is very pleasant to be around .
Laura is a fantastic Stampin’ Up! rep! She goes above and beyond to make sure her customers have everything they want and need for card making. She is full of ideas and creates beautiful card samples.
Laura is an excellent demonstrator. She is very creative, personable, customer oriented, always accommodating and willing to help in any way on project needs, and very knowledgeable on the Stampin’ Up! products. She holds a wonderful monthly crafting event in addition to her club meetings. For our meetings she makes the most beautiful cards for the members to make. I praise Laura for her diligence as a Demonstrator.
Laura is fantastic! She always goes above and beyond for her clients. Her designs are always beautiful and her classes are very well organized!!!